SOUTH TARRANT VALLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
I HEREBY GIVE YOU NOTICE that an Ordinary meeting of the Council will be held at:
The Anne Biddlecombe Hall, Tarrant Keyneston at 7pm on Tuesday, 8th September
All members of the Council are hereby requested to attend for the purpose of considering
and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
3rd September 2020
THIS MEETING IS OPEN TO THE PRESS AND PUBLIC. Please note it will be held socially distanced with
attendees requested to bring their own seating. The Hall’s toilet facilities will not be available. Contact
details for NHS Test and Track will be requested and where provided, kept securely for 21 days before
destruction. From 8th August face coverings are required to be worn inside village halls, with attendees
required to keep these on unless covered under a reasonable excuse as determined by The Department of
Health and Social Care. Please contact the Clerk on any related concerns.
1. To receive any apologies for absence
2. To record any declarations of interest not previously disclosed and to grant any
dispensations as requested.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 14th July 2020.
4. To receive a report from the County Councillor.
5. Planning System overhaul - consultation papers for changes to the current planning
system and for the longer term changes. (Response deadlines: 1 and 29 October)
6. Recycling waste collections – to receive updates.
7. Open discussion of up to 30 minutes: members of the public may raise issues
8. Presentation of financial statement for July-August 2020
9. To approve cheques for payment as per schedule
10. Planning Consultation 2/2020/0930/HOUSE - Heron Mead, Valley Road, Tarrant
Keyneston DT11 9JE
11. Development – Hillside, Tarrant Keyneston
12. Highways – to report and decide on any matters, including traffic and speeding
13. Footpaths – to report and decide on any matters
14. Fingerpost directional signs – (a) refurbishment of the signs at Tarrant Rushton village
junction and Ashley Wood Golf Course corner, (b) Tarrant Keyneston Mill sign roundel
15. Tarrant Keyneston Noticeboard - refurbishment
16. Tarrant Keyneston Village Hall and Play Area – (a) management, (b) availability update
17. Defibrillator – to report and decide on matters, including running costs
18. Council website – to report on (a) accessibility compliance and (b) future development
19. Potential health related project in partnership with Whitecliff PPG – the Tarrant Rushton
20. DAPTC - to report and decide on any matters
21. River Tarrant – to receive any update on this.
22. Correspondence, including from Dorset Race Equality Council, July 2020.
23. To confirm date of next meeting, currently set for 10th November 2020.
Contact: The Clerk, 10 Alder Close, Sandford, BH20 7QL Tel 07721 406133