SOUTH TARRANT VALLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETINGS
I HEREBY GIVE YOU NOTICE that the Annual Council Meeting, followed by an Ordinary meeting of the Council will be held at:
The Anne Biddlecombe Hall, Tarrant Keyneston at 7pm on Tuesday, 14th July 2020
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
9th July 2020
THIS MEETING IS OPEN TO THE PRESS AND PUBLIC.
IT WILL BE HELD SOCIALLY DISTANCED OUTSIDE THE HALL WEATHER PERMITTING.
PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUESTED TO BRING THEIR OWN SEATING.
TOILET FACILITIES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
Annual Council Meeting – items 1 - 8
(Please note – under the Coronavirus Bill Regulations, there is no requirement to hold
an Annual meeting until May 2020 if that is the Council’s choice.)
1. To elect a Chairman of the Council
2. To receive the Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman of the Council
4. To receive the Vice-Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office
5. To receive any apologies for absence
6. To record any declarations of interest not previously disclosed and to grant any dispensations.
7. To confirm representation on George Galpin’s Almshouses Trust
8. To appoint:
a) Representative to the Tarrant Keyneston Recreation Ground and Village Hall Trust
b) Tree Warden and Rights of Way Officers
c) 2 DAPTC representatives
d) Flood warden and Community Resilience Officer
e) Ancient Monuments Liaison Officer
An Ordinary meeting of the Parish Council will follow:
9. To approve the minutes of the meeting of the Parish Council held on 10th March.
10. To receive a report from the County Councillor
11. Open discussion of up to 30 minutes: Members of the public can raise items here
12. Highways – to consider any matters raised and decide the way forward at this point
13. Financial statements for April, May, June 2020
14. To consider Annual Governance and Accountability Return - to approve the Annual Governance Statement 2019\20
15. To approve the Accounting Statements 2019\20
16. To approve the Certificate of Exemption from Limited Assurance Review
17. To consider the annual subscription to the DAPTC
18. To approve cheques as per statements
19. To confirm acceptance of the Council’s insurance arrangements and payment of the premium.
20. To confirm the current status of the Employer Pension Auto Enrolment Scheme
21. Development – Hillside - correspondence
22. Fingerpost directional signs – to receive updates on this
23. Tarrant Keyneston Noticeboard - refurbishment
24. To consider a potential health related project in partnership with Whitecliff PPG – the Tarrant Rushton Initiative (Cycling)
25. Footpaths - to report and decide on any matters
26. VJ Day – 15th August 2020 – to discuss the commemoration
27. DAPTC - to report and decide on any matters
29. To decide items for next agenda.
30. To confirm date of next meeting, currently proposed for 8th September, followed by 10th
Contact: South Tarrant Valley Parish Council
10 Alder Close
Tel 07721 406133