Latest Meeting Agenda
SOUTH TARRANT VALLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
I HEREBY GIVE YOU NOTICE that an Ordinary meeting of the Council will be held at:
The Anne Biddlecombe Hall, Tarrant Keyneston at 7pm on Tuesday, 14th January 2020
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
8th January 2020
(OPEN TO PUBLIC and PRESS)
1. To receive any apologies for absence
2. To record any declarations of interest not previously disclosed and to grant any
dispensations as required
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 12th November 2019.
4. To receive a report from the County Councillor, to include Climate Emergency ‘Call for Ideas’
5. Open discussion of up to 30 minutes – members of the public may raise items here
6. Presentation of financial statement for November-December 2019
7. To approve cheques for payment as per schedule
8. To consider and approve a budget for the 2020\21 financial year in support of setting the precept
9. Consultations (a) 2/2019/1195/LBC - Tarrant Rushton House Rawston Road Tarrant Rushton
(b) 2/2019/1246/HOUSE - Thistles Valley Road Tarrant Keyneston DT11 9JB
(c) 2/2019/1453/HOUSE – Horners Wimborne Road Tarrant Keyneston DT11 9JG
(d) 2/2019/1732/HOUSE - 11 Rawston Road Tarrant Rushton DT11 8SD
10. Fingerpost directional signs – refurbishment project for the sign at (a) Tarrant Rushton and (b) Ashley Wood Golf Course
11. Highways – to report and decide on any matters, including pavement alongside the B3081
12. Footpaths - to report and decide on any matters
13. Groundwater flooding – to receive an update and consider further action
14. Asset review – to receive a report on assets condition and discuss any further action.
15. Annual Risk Management meeting – to set a date and confirm membership of a Council working
group which will review assets, risk management and insurance arrangements
16. VE Day commemoration – to receive an update on arrangements
17. Whitecliff PPG Cycling project – to receive an update on progress
18. Sign cleaning – to receive an update on the community services work to clean road signs
19. DAPTC - to report and decide on any matters
20. River Tarrant – to receive any update on this
22. To decide items for next agenda.
23. To confirm the next meeting date as 10th March 2020.
Contact: Parish Council Clerk,10 Alder Close, Sandford, BH20 7QL
Tel 07721 406133 e-mail:email@example.com