South Tarrant Valley Parish Council
Latest Meeting Agenda
SOUTH TARRANT VALLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF REMOTE MEETING
I HEREBY GIVE YOU NOTICE that the Annual Council meeting followed by an Ordinary
meeting of the Council will be held REMOTELY at 7pm on Tuesday, 4th May 2021
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering
and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
29th April 2021
This remote meeting, which will be recorded, is open to the public and press and will be held in
accordance with s.78 of the Coronavirus Act 2020 (“the 2020 Regulations) which enabled councils to
hold Covid safe remote meetings for a specified period.
To join this ZOOM meeting, please contact the Parish Clerk via email:
email@example.com to request a link.
Annual Council Meeting – items 1 – 8
1. To elect a Chairman of the Council
2. To receive the Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman of the Council
4. To receive the Vice-Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office
5. To receive any apologies for absence
6. To record any declarations of interest not previously disclosed and to grant any dispensations.
7. To confirm representation of 2 on George Galpin’s Almshouses Trust
8. To appoint:
a) Representative to the Tarrant Keyneston Recreation Ground and Village Hall Trust
b) Tree Warden and Rights of Way Officers
c) 2 DAPTC representatives
d) Flood warden and Community Resilience Officer
e) Ancient Monuments Liaison Officer
An Ordinary meeting of the Parish Council will follow:
9. To approve the minutes of the meeting of the Parish Council held on 10th March.
10. To receive a report from the County Councillor
11 Open discussion of up to 10* minutes: members of the public may raise issues here
(Resolution to suspend SO 3f from 30 minutes to 10 minutes)
12. Tarrant Rushton Airfield – parking and access – to receive an update on this
13. Bonfires – to receive information and decide on the way forward
14. Financial statements for March and April 2021 and approval of cheques scheduled
15. To consider Annual Governance and Accountability Return – to approve the Annual
Governance Statement 2020\21
16. To approve the Accounting Statements 2020\21
17. To approve the Certificate of Exemption from Limited Assurance Review
18. Council’s insurance arrangements and payment of the premium.
19. (a) P/FUL/2020/00224 – Tarrant Crawford sewage works
(b) Ashley Wood Residential Park – building development (Jan 21 min 6d refers)
(c) P/FUL/2021/00598 Proposal: Replacement of former timber framed granary with timber framed building for use as 1no. residential unit (Retrospective)
Location: Preston Farm Access To Preston Farm, Tarrant Rushton
20. Litter collection campaign – Great British Spring Clean 2021 – 28 May to 13 June 2021
21. Proposed bench donation – to receive information on this from the Chairman
22. To decide items for next agenda.
23. To confirm date of next meeting, currently proposed for 13th July. (Further dates: 14th September (Annual Parish Meeting followed by Ordinary Council Meeting), 9th November.
Contact: South Tarrant Valley Parish Council
10 Alder Close
Tel 07721 406133